Invisalign clear aligner is a game-changer for orthodontics. These plastic aligners have been used to correct the bite & alignment for over five million orthodontic patients around the world. Invisalign aligners in Tulsa are made up of invisible high-grade plastic. Aligners are completely removable for eating, toothbrushing, and flossing purposes. Rather, being cemented to the teeth like traditional metal braces.
What Is Invisalign Clear Aligner?
Invisalign is a wearing brace that doesn’t need metal wires and brackets. Instead, it uses a clear plastic tray that fits straight over the teeth. The trays are virtually invisible, which is an advantage for the wearer as no one will notice you are getting teeth straightening treatment.
Advantages of Invisalign:
The advantages of Invisalign Includes:
- Convenience: The soft and flexible Invisalign trays do not irritate the soft tissues of the mouth as metal braces do.
- Better Oral Hygiene: Invisalign improves oral hygiene as it is removable so you can easily clean your teeth than wearing metal braces.
- Discreet Look: If you feel that metal braces can make you look unappealing then the Invisalign aligner might suit you.
- Teeth-Grinding: If you have a teeth-grinding habit then Invisalign can work as a thin night guard that covers your teeth from extreme wear.
Invisible orthodontic aligner technology has been improving rapidly over the year and can correct many types of malocclusions that once were too difficult to treat.
Which Issues Can Invisalign Fix?
Invisalign fixes the same dental problems as metal braces do the difference is that Invisalign is discreet and can be removed on occasion. The following problems can be treated using invisible aligners:
- Crooked Teeth: These issues occur when there is not enough room in the jaw to make all the teeth fit correctly. If you want to straighten your teeth, Invisalign is a fantastic way.
- Overbite: An overbite happens when the upper teeth close too far in front of the bottom teeth. Making it hard to chew and bite. Invisalign can help to move teeth inward so that the top and bottom teeth align correctly when the mouth is closed.
- Underbite: An underbite arises when the bottom teeth come in front of the upper teeth, creating a problem in speech. Invisalign in Tulsa helps to push the lower teeth back so that they naturally sit behind the upper front teeth.
- Gapped Teeth: If you have a gap in between two or more teeth then you have a tooth spacing problem. This space makes food get stuck in between teeth and gums, leading to gum disease. Invisalign can help to close the gaps and create a healthy and beautiful smile.
- Open Bite: This happen when upper and lower teeth don’t meet. Invisalign can help to fix an open bite by moving upper and lower teeth into the right position so that they meet & you can close the mouth correctly.
Invisalign Clear Aligner Provider In Tulsa
If you have been looking for a way to correct your malocclusion or align your teeth, you can come to visit our Invisalign dentist Tulsa today. Call us at 918.673.2601 to make an appointment with us.