Have the many issues associated with traditional metal braces held you back from allowing your smile to reach its full potential? If so, the few minutes it takes to read this article could change the quality of your smile—maybe your life for that matter!
Goodbye Metal Mouth
A dazzling, picture-perfect smile can be yours, thanks to our Tulsa Invisalign and its modern approach to straightening teeth. Unlike unsightly metal braces that are attached directly to your teeth for years, Invisalign utilizes a custom-made series of virtually invisible plastic aligners, which you wear over your teeth—straightening teeth faster than traditional braces. In fact, the smile you’ve always dreamed of can be achieved in five easy steps.
5 Steps to Smiling Success
- Consult With Your Invisalign Expert—Talking to your dentist in detail about your case will allow you to determine if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign. Have your questions and concerns addressed so you can make a confident, informed decision.
- Creating a 3-D Image—Your dentist will take x-rays, pictures and impressions of your teeth. Invisalign will then utilize laser technology and create a 3-D image of them. From these images your dentist will map out a precise treatment plan, and review with you a virtual representation of the movements of your teeth throughout the straightening process.
- Your Own Unique Invisalign Aligners— A series of custom-made, comfortable BPA-free plastic aligners will be created specific to you. Virtually invisible, they’re simply placed over teeth, won’t irritate your cheeks and gums like traditional metal braces, and can be removed when eating or brushing. Now that’s worth smiling about!
- Straightening With Style—Approximately every 2 weeks, you’ll begin wearing a new set of customized, inconspicuous aligners that facilitate the straightening process. Every 6 weeks or so, you’ll also check in with your dentist to ensure everything is proceeding as planned. On average, the entire straightening process is completed within about a year.
- Love Your Smile!—The final reveal is what over 1.7 million of Invisalign customers enjoy the most. See the benefits an uninhibited smile will bring you!
There are Many Reasons to Smile!
Give the gift of a confident smile by sharing this info with your friends and family. Learn more about Invisalign here and contact Dr. Mike Hinkle, a Tulsa Invisalign expert, today. Discreetly achieve an amazingly straight, gorgeous smile by this time next year.
Tell us: Who do you think is more concerned with the appearance of their teeth—men or women?